HELP PLEASE - strange terminator problem with 235 degrees = 90

i had a problem with the heated bed not working due to the temp was not registering.

so i bought new thermistors for the bed

i bought the RS-com[ponats model from the drop down list in the firmware
RS Pro 100kΩ DO-35 Measurement NTC Thermistor, 7s, 2 (Dia.) x 4.2mm

so i re-did the firmware settings and restarted the printer.
the starting temp is showing as 88 degrees and would not rise when the bed was turned on

so i did a little experiment by heating the thermistor along with a multimeter thermistor with a flame the thermistor in the firmware did not rise untill the mutimeter got to 235 degrees then it went up to 90 degrees.

so i do have the right pin but something is wrong.

just a little footnote the hot ends do not report the correct temp on start up but are ok after heating beyond 40 degrees.
might help 

Comments

• You can use M105 X0 so that firmware also outputs the read analog value 0-4095. So even if temperature conversion did not work it should show a change in raw value.

It is essential to select in firmware config tool the correct thermistor type since very model has different curves. If it only reacts so late you might even have selected a PTC or thermocouple whcih both are very worse on NTC thermistors.
  • i did select the correct thermistors and this has been confirmed by E3d over the phone

i am changing my board tomorrow as i think my board has a problem