getting desperate now e3d stuff will not work extruder jams all the time

i managed to get the hot ends to heat up and the extuders to turn i have it set up under a bowden setup and all feeds through with pipes. the piupe pushes trough the heatsink and right up against the hot end.
i can manually feed by hand at first and all seems ok and it even extrudes while im pushing it in on full temp.

when i start to print it only seems to really dribble and eventually starts clciking and jammimg the head is a paper with and when a rase it up still noting comes out while printing. i have to remove the pipe and start again 

Comments

• sounds like something is wrong with the hotend. is it properly cooled?
  • edited May 2017
    How hot does your hotend go, also e3d hotends have 2 versions lite6 and v6. the lite6 can only handle temps up to 245 celcius with proper cooling, if you go higher than this you can melt the ptfe tube (bowden)

the v6 uses a heatbrake, this seperates the ptfe tube (bowden) from te hotend and therefore can handle themps up to 400 celcius also with proper cooling

so check cooling of your hotend, check the temps and check your filament specifications, what temps are adviced to print with, 

if everything turns OK and still having issues with jamming, try turning your hotend temp up with 5 degrees and try again. 

hope this helps a bit
  • yes i solved it i didnhjt see use the heatbreak correctly

now it all set up fine. on my V6 thanks guys