Piggy expansion problem

Hello,
I found some problem to configuring my alligator board with piggy expansion. When I go to set up a new motor for extra extruder these do not go and even just extrude they disable and make strange noises to everyone else. The same for the additional heaters (partially solved).
I hope in your help.

Thanks so much
Lorenzo

Comments

• The extension for alligator came directly from board vendors so I assume they are ok. One important thing is since they use pins not available on normal due, you need to install their additional files to arduino and select that board for compilation, otherwise pin mapping is wrong and you might get strange results. Also note they have V1 and V2 versions of the board.
  • I think a wrong pin mapping. I have the rev. 2 and if I put the heater pin (in configuration.h) it work but not the same for the extruder motor.
  • I'm not so sure you have V2. Just checked their homepage and their repetier version has now a V3 as well and that has different pin numbers for some pins. Have added them to your dev version so you can try it out.