Increasing extrusion speed

Hello, I was just wondering how I can increase extrusion speed in Repeteir Host. Because the extruion speed is too slow for good prints.

Thanks,

Comments

• Actually faster prints are normally worse. Anyhow, you set them in slicer. If during print you see you are to fast/slow you can use  then speed multiplier, then firmware will multiply ALL speeds with that factor. So the better way is to modify slicer to e.g. increase infill speed, but keep outer perimiter/fill to a lower value for good quality.
  • Repetier said:
    Actually faster prints are normally worse. Anyhow, you set them in slicer. If during print you see you are to fast/slow you can use  then speed multiplier, then firmware will multiply ALL speeds with that factor. So the better way is to modify slicer to e.g. increase infill speed, but keep outer perimiter/fill to a lower value for good quality.
    Correct me if I am wrong but this seems to apply to print speed.
    Myself included would like to increase extrusion as with large layer heights (0.5 mm) and nozzle diameter (1.2 mm) particularly it seems that not enough plastic is being extruded and the product gets brittle.
    I don't care for visual quality so what would you recommend me to change in settings to anticipate for these products? I have feeling that I need 20 - 30 % additional extrusion but could I get this by setting extrusion-multiplier to 1.2 or 1.3?