Confused about manual Feedrate and Flowrate controls..... how to change to SD card mode with those?

I've been tweaking my printer and extruder, using the manual controls for feedrate and flowrate, and have it working reasonably well.  But I want to be able to print from SD card with those settings in effect.  

The help instructions say that the feedrate affects all speeds from the Slic3r configuration.  So, to print from SD card, without those manual controls available, do I just apply that multiplier to all the speed (mm/s) values in the Slic3r configuration?  How about the acceleration and jerk values, do those need to be scaled as well (by the same amount)?

Similar question about the Flowrate, what settings in Slic3r (and/or the "Config-> Printer Settings" values) do I need to change to get the same effect as reducing the flowrate manually?

Thanks

Comments

• Accceleration is speed invariant.

Speeds -> scale speeds in slic3r to generate code with that speed so you can print with 100% speed multiplier. 
    Flow multiplier is the same as in Slic3r->Filament->Extrusion multiplier. SO multiply that value to print with 100%.
  • Thanks!  That helps a lot.