All stepper motors only move one direction

I'm currently building something similar and I'm have having problems with my 425oz motors only goin one direction. I'm using ramps 1.4 with M542T drivers and repetier 92.9 with arduino 1.8.1. I've tried disabling ends tops and I've wiring the driver a few different ways with no luck. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Check M119 to see if really no endstop in that direction is active.

Hope drivers have direction pin where other drivers have it as well.

What happens if you go other direction - move in old direction or no move. No move would be firmware preventing it I think.

• Just take care for(Step/Dir/EN) + Inputs  are connected to 5 VDC and STEP - , Dir- and En- are wired to Ramps.
    i also used that Drivers for a project, running fine.
    If you have different wiring please change , as you get signal inversion.so your motors may run wrong direction and trigger Endstops
  • That's how I have it wired except I don't have anything on en. The manual says you don't have to wire it if u don't need it. I've tried hooking end stops up and trying it various differnt ways with no luck. The does the same thing on x y and z
  • hmm, ok never tried without enable, and yes leadshine datasheet says no enable needed.

may be you just try dir input without ramps, disconnect dir signal and control it manual  so you can see if leadshines work
  • I'm not sure how to do that
  • just remove the wire from dir- input  and  connect another piece of wire to it.

if you leave it open you have one direction, if you touch GND signal of Ramps direction should change
  • Are you saying go from the driver pul- to GND or ramps dir GND? Sorry I'm pretty new to this.
  • seems you are not familiar to that electronics stuff , maybe you find some guides in web to check the driver without ramps.

look for something like this:

there are lots of guides around