Probe Preventing Z Height Adjustment settings

I added an inductance probe to my delta, which by it's nature sit's higher (Z Axis wise) than the nozzle and triggers below the probe - this means my nozzle does not have to touch the bed to adjust (kinda like a BL Touch).

I have auto leveling working, however, the Z Probe Height is being ignored for positive values of Z (I can set it for -20 and G0 Z0 puts the probe about 20mm from the bed).  

I think what is happening is, for a G0 Z0, the printer stops because the Z Probe triggers.

How can I resolve this?  I need the printer to ignore the z probe when printing and only use it when leveling.

Comments

• From experience I know many users enable z min endstop just because they put z probe on z min pin. Don't do that! It is not a z min endstop, it is just using same pin. That is why z probe has it's own pin you define which you set to z min pin. Z probe is ignored while printing, z min not. While printing z probe height has also no influence. It is only used to compute nozzle distance to bed by adding it to height when triggering starts, so in your case it must be negative.
  • Damn, I missed that.  You really should put that in the configuration tool.