Can't start print, "Print job paused"

Hi,

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my custom printer, this means that i have disassembled everything.
When i connect to my printer through Repetier Host the Manual Control says Print Job Paused, and if i start a job it's says the same. Ive tried to start a job from a SD card, but the buttons controlling the SD card is gray and I cant press them.

I am getting these messages in the log, but i can't seem to find out what to do with it.

19:59:51.857 : DebugLevel:6
19:59:51.887 : SelectExtruder:0

Appart from starting print jobs i have full manual control over the printer; homing, movement, heating extruder, correct temperature measurement. I can even extrude PLA.

I dont have a heatbed installed.

Have anyone seen the DebugLevel:6, i can't seem to find out what that means.

Comments

• Debug level is report informations and errors. That is not the problem.

After connecting the printer there should be no print running. Are you connecting through repetier-server or directly with serial connection over the host? If you are connected through server ther server would then be in paused state.
  • I was connected directly through the host. After a night of failure i gave up, and somehow it worked the next day. I have been unable to recreate the problem. Thanks for helping.