Temp Rise Too Slow

Hi all!

Sorry for my bad English.
I have an issue with temp on my delta printer. After temp reach the target value, it's down too fast and take long time to come back. I need some suggestion. Many thanks for your help. I use Repetier firmware. Here are 2 images.

Comments

• Strange thing. You power 100% and it takes so long. Also touching a wire should not change reading so much. So maybe the sensor is not in good contact with the nozzle. As soon as you get air between it it will drop temperature.

Other reason might be not enough power. Recently I had a user with 24V heater but running at 12V he was also slow and did not get too high.
  • edited August 2016
    Thank for your support. I use 12V heater and 16A power source T_T
  • Would be enough if your heater has the right power. Looks more like a 15-20W heater. Assuming you start printing when temperature is reached the follow up filament is cooling so much that you have problems powering up the extruder. So you are working on the edge of what extruder can do. You could try printing slower - that should help a bit. One other factor that could cause the dropdown is a fan cooling the heater. Fans should only cool the cooling zone or extruded filament. Not the heater element it self as that would cool what is supposed to be hot. If it blows directly on thermistor it could be even worse showing the cooled thermistor temperature. But I don't know your setup so it's all speculation.
  • Oh I found out. As you mentioned. The side fan blows directly on the heater. Many thanks to you.