Disabling Heated Bed in Marlin/Repetier

Hey Guys,
This should be a simple question so I'll keep it short and sweet.
I have 3 Kossel Pro printers. Two have a heated bed, my Mini Kossel Pro does not. 
All the machines run the same version of Marlin with slight modifications.

The problem is, all my filament profiles in Slic3r have a heated bed temperature associated with them so if I try to print from my Mini Kossel it just sits there waiting for the non-existent bed to heat up. The workaround has been to set the heated bed temp to 0 for whatever filament I want to use and change it back when I want to use that filament on a different machine. Very annoying.

In Marlin I have set the heated bed thermistor type to 0 (not used) and bed min temp to 0 which I figured would effectively disable the heated bed and remove the bed temp control from Repetier. It has not. 

How can I disable the heated bed in a way that makes Repetier and/or Slic3r realize that this machine does not have a heated bed so it can just ignore that part and proceed with the print as usual?

Comments

• My guess is disabling heated bed support in marlin. Then M109/M190 appear as unknown command so it ignores the commands from slicer. Host will not see temperatures for bed so it will also not show bed temperatures.