Live tunning

hi, i have been using repetier firmware on my deltas since 2013 and im extremely happy with the firmware, 
here, some questions:
1) is there any way to add an acceleration control to tweak values from 5 or 10% increments? the current one only changes 0-100-200-300....
tweaking my acceleration (on 100) to something like 85% or 140% during a print could help a lot

2)any way to set the pause only on the internal infill? 
 2)b) i would love to have the option of pause+homing and returning the print from that point (even if its not exactly exactly the same height), because everytime i take a pause the steppers go off and the hotend jams against the print 

3)Any possible way to set the feedrate speed (or independent values like infill or outline speed) from the lcd or live from the host? (maybe some gcode that i could set as an option from the lcd?)

i also thing that the secondary screen on the lcd could be used to have some helpfull and used options faster

and thank you very much for your great firmware

Comments

• 1) No, but in eeprom settings in host you can add any value.
    2) No, we do not know what moves are infill etc. so we can only pause when pause gets send. You can add a G28 in pause gcode if you like. I think that should work.
    3) Speeds are set in slicer configuration. Later modification is not possible, only a general change for all.