Extruder works in manual control but not while running part

Hey, I'm pretty new to 3D printing did it a little bit in high school a few years ago but I just bought an acrylic prusa i3 and it assembled great everything works beautifully. But I'm having problems with extruder when printing in the manual control on repetier I can extrude and retract with no problem at all. But when I go to print something it will not extrude but it does retract just not extrude. I'm a CNC machinist and to me it seems like the slicer is not coding a code for the extruder but it is for the retraction, I'm not sure what all the settings mean but I've played with is a while an can not get it to work, please help

Comments

• Maybe slicer creates relative distances instead of absolute distances. By default firmware is in absolute mode and you can set this in slicers. Relative on absolute mode does not turn much only jitters a bit.
  • I will check that, I'm pretty certain it's in absolute but I'll double check when o get home today and get back you, thanks!
  • I got it working! It was missing the M101 from the start of the program I went in an added it manually and it works great, thank you for your support an help!