Custom bed without heat won't allow for auto adjust

Hello all, I am new to the forums, but have been lurking on google and youtube for sometime now about this issue. Long story short I have the following setup:
davinci 1.0A
repetier firmware .92
repetier-host and server hooked up computer
Basalt non heated bed platform

Now here is my issue, the basalt is ALOT thicker than the original glass. I was at my local Micro Center looking for replacement glass when the guy said he only had basalt but had never heard of a davinci running it, ever (CHALLENGE ACCEPTED). So, I bought the basalt bed platform and installed it (pics to follow). Now my problem is that there is no heating element underneath the basalt, which I was not too worried about due to me printing in PLA anyways, but when i go to auto level the bed, i get stuck with "Heater Decoupled" and it will not allow me to auto adjust. Any suggestions for what to do next? I appreciate all the knowledge you can give ahead of time.

Cupp1e

Comments

• Check the log which heater is decoupled. If it is the not existing bed compile without heated bed support or put a 100k resistor for temperature thermistor and DO NOT HEAT. If you try to heat the bed then it will trigger the decoupled of course as the 100k only fakes a thermistor.
  • thanks for the info. How do i do the auto calibrate without a heated bed though? I have heated bed turned off both in the firmware and host but when it auto calibrates it still tried to find the temp. for the bed and fails and says decoupled.
  • Why should calibrating bed level turn on bed? Maybe you send that command but it is not required and havin bed disabled in configuration would also not try to do so. Of course with fake thhermistor it could still try if you send the heat up command, but you should not do that.