Slight problem with G29 and G32 commands

Hi. I have a slight misunderstanding.
When I use G32 command, the printer "scans" for the Z depth on 5x5 grid defined by the firmware no problem.
It prints the results and adjusts the correction matrix (if used with S2 parameter).
However, when I use G29, it ignores the points set within the firmware - it goes beyond X=0 and beyond X=Xmax.
Is there some different settings for measuring points for G29?

Comments

• So, the problem was caused by me - I did not reset the EEPROM values after flashing.
    What's interesting is that the G32 command took the EEPROM values while the G29 took the compiled ones :)
  • What printer type? Need to investigate this. G29 was not updated to the newest leveling method, so it should be using only 3 points.
  • Sorry, I missed this post :( It's chinese i3 copy with Melzi 2.0.
  • Checked the code and G29 uses the 3 points in eeprom if enabled.
  • Well, after further investigation (and lots of trial and error) I can say this:

- the G29 works OK if I reset the printer after changing the values using repetier frontend - if I don't reset the board, the values stored in EEPROM by Repetier Host are ignored

- as soon as I reset the printer, everything works OK

- the points tend to ignore the probe distance - e.g. if I want to scan the point [50, 50], I had to "adjust" it by the probe distance from the hotend to actualy measure the correct spot - therefore all the measurements are a bit shifted

Does anyone else noticed the last point, or is it just me with my huge distance from probe to the hot end?