Set X/Y origin correctly with Firmware

Hello to all,
I build a 3D printer with CoreXY mechanics. The mechanics/electronics are working so far. I use a Due/modified RAMPS 1.4. Controller so far is the RepRap Discount Controller.

All steppers are working, In general, Z axis is moving correctly. Also X and Y is moving on it's dimension. But either one is moving the wrong direction whatever I do. ;)

I want to have my origin on the left(X=0)/front(Y=0). First of all, is this possible?
I tried to modify DRIVE_SYSTEM and  INVERT_X/Y_DIR without success.

As of now Y is moving correct direction: button clockwise moves to back, and display countes to '+'
                X is moving incorrect direction: button clockwise moves to left and display count's '+' (very confusing btw.)
So origin is right/front.
I tried nearly all combination but either I get right/front or back/left. Even change the drive system does not change this behaviour. :(

Well, at least button movements should'nt be that confusing, moving axis the oposite direction. ;)

Any help is highly appreciated

Regards,
DeJe

Comments

• Never mind...it was my fault.

I had the motors connected to the wrong terminals. I changed the motors for X and Y terminals and now it works as expected. Origin is left/front now. :D

Regards,
    DeJe