First Layer, Z Retraction Height set to 0, Perimeter clean, Infill beaded

The cause appears to be Z height related, not sure if it is firmware or skeinforge.  I have updated to latest repetier firmware and have been successful auto leveling.  I have reduced z lift on retraction to 0, thinking that would require the nozzle to just stay planar to the bed, but seems after the perimeter is finished there is some z lift.  I have altered skienforge first layer feedrate perimeter and infill to 1 but that has not solved the issue either.  Print z height catches up eventually.  Any suggestions on further parameter modifications to make?

Comments

• What really physically is happening is the nozzle is being moved up in Z after the skirt and outer perimeter have been printed and then after about 3mm of print model flattens out and layers are proper. To me if the autolevel data was wrong then it would be tilted to one corner or something, where one corner of the model nozzle would be making contact with bed and the other corner way to high off of plate, but that is not what is happening. Error in Z appears to be uniform across bed.

I am fairy convinced it has to due with EEPROM value, as this happened when I had to change out ardunio's because my Rx led was flashing and could not flash firmware to board or connect with repetier. The only EEPROM values that should effect it are Z-probe height which is set to 10.7, what is adjusted to obtain right nozzle placement above bed, and Max Z probe - bed distance set to 2mm. I had the most up to date firmware and upon swapping boards immediately flashed it, however my latest EEPROM backup was about 5 days old. Will experiment more with EPPROM values and continue to troubleshoot this evening. 
  • "What really physically is happening is the nozzle is being moved up in Z after the skirt and outer perimeter have been printed " if that is true it is no autoleveling. That should be done before if at all during a print. Check the gcode if there are z moves after that, also I not know why skeinforge should add them.