the Z-axis motor vibrates when returning home position

hello, 
I am trying to build a delta printer and when I order the return to home position, the stepper motor of the Z axis up to a height of about 2mm then down to the same height loop.
can you help me ?
(Sorry my English must be very bad ^^)

Comments

• How often does this happen? Homing does test the endstop twice and then goes down a bit. So that would be ok and your description does not state that it is different, only maybe unexpected by you. This should even happen to all axis!
  • Z axis not even rises to the sensor. it goes up and down without touching the sensor. axis done this without stop, loop. For cons, the other axes are operating normally I think.
  • Could it be that one coil gets no current? Then the motor can not rotate only wiggle a bit from the working coil. Happens sometimes with bad contacts somewhere.
  • I had thought but I just try to change the engine with a new one and this is the same problem ... it could come from the ramps? I do not understand, I look at the code several times but I'm not proffessional so I did not find anything.
  • I wish I could send you a video to show you how the motor responds
  • Try using E1 instead to rule out bad contacts/solderings on ramps. Also try swapping x with z to see if then x gets the problem.