3mf , saved compilation, file corrupted by scaling faktor decimals, comma instead of decimal point

Due to cooldown shrinkage I often use a scaling factor of [1.014 , 1.014 , 1] with my cheap and weird PET-filament.  
Printing is fine with Slic3erPE , but I can't save a compilation and reload it later on.  
Found the bug and a manual workarround:  Inside 3mf (basically a zip-file), 3dmodel.model, last line , mismatch of decimal point  
is:               <build><item objectid="1" transform="1,014 0 0 0 1,014 0 0 0 1 280 320 0" /></build></model>  
should be:   <build><item objectid="1" transform="1.014 0 0 0 1.014 0 0 0 1 280 320 0" /></build></model>  
After manual correction, this 3mf can be reloaded easily.

Comments

• Thanks for the information. Guess the string conversion is using your localization where , is used. Will fix it in the next release.
  • If it is a single color object you might also save as stl which has no such option, so object should get saved scaled I think.
  • Indeed my localization is german; this fools the decimal point sometimes.
    Scaling included in an exported STL is not an option; changing the filament-material, outsourcing to a 3d-print-service or CNC-milling will misslead for shure.