printrbot simple netal config files

My hard drive blew up, so I had to reinstall Repetier.  Printrbot no longer supports Repetier, and I can not find the files I need to install my printer.  Help

Comments

• edited October 2015
    I'm not sure what you're asking. I assume you don't need the firmware for your printer since it was your computer hard drive that gave out. Do you have repetier firmware on your printer though?

Repetier-Host is the program that you're probably looking for. The printer configuration is pretty easy once you get it installed, but I don't think it will work if you have Marlin or firmware other than Repetier installed.  
  • I bought my simple metal printrbot almost a year ago.  When setting it up from the Printrbot website,  there was a choice of using Cura or Repetier to operate the printer.  I chose Repetier.  I have downloaded Repetier-Host but it doesn't see my printer.  The Printerbot website is no help.  I figured this forum is my best option right now.  I don't know what files I need.
  • Sound like you are missing the printrbot drivers so windows sees the printer and assigns it a com port. You should easily see it in hardware manager if you get com ports when you connect or not. If not driver is missing.