BED_RESIDENCY_TIME in repeiter-firmware

Hi! Repeiter-firmware have analog BED_RESIDENCY_TIME from Marlin?

The bed must maintain a stable temperature for TEMP_BED_RESIDENCY_TIME before M109 will return success and start the print. Tune what “stable” means using TEMP_BED_HYSTERESIS and TEMP_BED_WINDOW

Comments

• Yes TEMP_HYSTERESIS is our variable. Only thing it is for all heaters the same. But I do not see that it is also used for bed on a first glance, so maybe it is indeed not included.
  • Repetier said:
    Yes TEMP_HYSTERESIS is our variable. Only thing it is for all heaters the same. But I do not see that it is also used for bed on a first glance, so maybe it is indeed not included.

The parameter is in secs?
  • I set it to 120 but it not wait 120 sec before printing.
  • TEMP_HYSTERESIS is the temperature range you must be insde. The duration to hold is defined e.g. by EXT0_WATCHPERIOD. Eventually it also settable in eeprom settings.
  • edited March 30
    Repetier said:
    TEMP_HYSTERESIS is the temperature range you must be insde. The duration to hold is defined e.g. by EXT0_WATCHPERIOD. Eventually it also settable in eeprom settings.

Where i can set it in EEPROM?
    I think that EXT0_WATCHPERIOD - for extruder 0. I need it for bed but i cant see BED0_WATCHPERIOD.
    I add in start g-code:
    M190 S{first_layer_bed_temperature[0]} ; Heat up bed and wait
    M140 S[first_layer_bed_temperature] ; Continue heating to full temperatue and don't wait
    G4 S300
    M109 S[first_layer_temperature] ; Heat up the nozzle while bed is heating up
    I hope G4 S300 - will wait 300 secs after heatong bed

• Ok, just checked the code and M190 in the end calls TemperatureController::waitForTargetTemperature() to wait for temperature. That function does not support hysterersis, just waits to reach the temperature.