Object preview is off the platter (actual print is fine)

I have been using Slic3r and Repetier-Host for Mac for a couple months now and have been happy on whole. Recently however my gcode preview has been completely wrong. The prints continue to be fine, but Repetier displays the objects significantly off the platter (see photo). It just happened one day, after over a month of use, and now I can't seem to correct it. Slic3r still correctly displays the objects before/during slicing, but then when I load the GCode into Repetier it is completely off center. Obviously this isn't a huge issue as my prints still come out centered on my Printrbot Simple, but it is bugging me that I can no longer use Repetier to properly view my objects during prints. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Can you make a small gcode where it is wrong and say where it prints and where it display and offer it for download? Host will show it where printed normally and everything except position looks right, so it is hard without the gcode to say who is wrong and why it still prints correct.