RESCUE PRINT ERROR

Repetier-Server 1.4.13
MOTHER BOARD BTT OCTOPUS 1.1 
MARLIN 2.1VERSION
THIS ISSUE OCCUR MULTIPLE TIMES .SOME TIMES WHEN RESUME POSTION OF LAYER SHIFT (X AXIS OR Y AXIS) 

Comments

• What is your precedure or run on reconnect script settings? When rescue happens x and y and z positions are lost and must be restored before continue. For x and y you can for most printers run
    G28 X0 Y0

With z max homing you can also include Z here, otherwise server will set Z using G92 and hope it is correctly and that you can move Z wihout homing it. Some printers are configured to only move after homing and if you need z min homing it will not work since you can not home with a object on the bed.
  • SOMETIME FAIL REASON IS LOST CONNECTION TO PRINTER ERROR OCCUR CAN YOU TELL ME REASON
    I AMSHARING THE MY RESCUE SETTING ALSO

IS ANY CHANGES REQUIRED IN ANY LINE OR OPTION 
  • How repeatable is homing x and y regarding position? If this has some bigger tolerances in range of your shift it would come from homing.

If you only use usb connection for a few seconds on linux (probably because hub/linux disconnected it for emi detected or undervoltage) there is a better option in connection setting. Select to continue print after fast reconnect and see if that works. It tries to reconnect without resetting the printer. If that works it automatically continues where it stopped within 10 seconds.

Also activate logging and see what log contains where it interrupts. In newer server version we copy usb related messages from linux to our log making it easier to identify the reason.