DISPLAY ERROR

AFTER SOME TIME THE DISPLAY SHOW ERROR MESSGAE  

Comments

• Repetier-Firmware has no web frontend, so what are you normally showing there and which version? Also which browser are you using? Does it also happen on a chrome browser on your pc? There it woudl be easy to check javascript console to see what was going on. After all  it looks like the browser windows crashed, so question is if there is something that crashes it and if you have e,g. enough memory on the device to show that because some webpages can need quite some memory.
  • Repetier said:
    Repetier-Firmware has no web frontend, so what are you normally showing there and which version? Also which browser are you using? Does it also happen on a chrome browser on your pc? There it woudl be easy to check javascript console to see what was going on. After all  it looks like the browser windows crashed, so question is if there is something that crashes it and if you have e,g. enough memory on the device to show that because some webpages can need quite some memory.
    this happen in hdmi screen  and repetier server vesrion 1.4.10 .it in installed in pi 4
  • Does this happen a a particualt view or any page?
    Does reloading help?

https://kinsta.com/blog/aw-snap-chrome-error/

shows possible solution. Especially clearing cache might help if there is a mix of versions. I think easiest way would be 
    rm -r /home/pi/.config/chromium

to delete all chromium data and reboot
    sudo reboot
    and see if it persists.

If it does, have a look on
    in ssh terminal if it uses abnormal much memory making chrome crash.

Also which chromium version are you using?

chromium-browser --version
    Chromium 109.0.5414.112 Built on Raspbian , running on Raspbian 11

• This is default diaplay status

After some time the error occur

• Please see my other queries and ideas on it and please only use this thread. I have deleted all duplicates now.

On my 1.4.10 system it is running for days so either you have issues with cached version or with old chromium.

Also try running

in ssh shell to see if chromium starts using much memory or cpu as sign that soemthing goes wrong. Apart from a chromium bug that would be the only thing I can think of why it crashes.