Lost Filament Extrusion in Repitier/Slicr3

I have apparently accidentally done something stupid in Repitier/Slicr3. Using a Simple Metal with Repitier/Slicr3. It's been working fine for months but last night I sliced an stl file and the preview screen was blank but it did generate a program. I thought it was a graphics problem so I tried printing the program. It went through all the motions but did not extrude anything. I confirmed the extruder motor was working by using the manual tab commands. I then looked more closely at the preview tab and noticed in the info box for the print program it said Layers 0 and Filament 0. I went through all the Slicer configuration tabs looking for a box that would cause it to generate moves but no extrusion. The Repitier manual tab has a dry run button that I tried while reslicing different STL files to no avail. I rebooted the computer and downloaded the latest repetier but nothing is working. I have fat fingers and I'm guessing I keyed some code into Repitier/Slicr3 that caused this. I would appreciate any help.

Comments

• Maybe you have just disabled filament visualization in the top toolbar?
  • I tried that but no success. The problem is in Slicer. It is not putting extrusion commands in the gcode. All the movement commands are there but no extrusion so Repetier and the printer just go through the motions. I tested it last night by creating gcode with Repetier/Slicer on another computer and loading it to the printer control PC. It displayed correctly on the preview and printed perfectly. Can I uninstall and reinstall slicer without taking Repetier out? Also where does slicer keep its profiles and I'd rather not remake them.

Bruce

• You can export the config bundle from your working computer and import it into the slic3r on your printer PC.
    To do this, open the slic3r and go to File -> Import/Export Config Bundle.
  • Thanks to all the suggestions. I found the issue. In the Slicer3 configuration tab there is a pull down called GCode Flavor. It lists RepRap and others. The last item is "No Extrusion". It had some how been selected. Works fine now.

Bruce