Unable to find an entry point named 'glGenBuffers' in DLL 'opengl32.dll'.

I'm getting this error Unable to find an entry point named 'glGenBuffers' in DLL 'opengl32.dll'. pretty frequently in my log. Seems every time I slice a print. Any idea how I go about fixing it?

Comments

• That function should be there if you have opengl 1.5 or higher. If you don't have you need to set Preferences -> 3d Visualization-> Draw Method to Arrays. This is slower you better print using the server or with drawing filament disabled and use it only for verification of the print.
  • I'm also getting same error 'Unable to find an entry point named 'glGenBuffers' in DLL 'opengl32.dll'  o Widows10. I  wont to fix it.
  • I'm also getting same error 'Unable to find an entry point named 'glGenBuffers' in DLL 'opengl32.dll'  o Widows10. I  wont to fix it.
    I managed to solve this in Windows 7 by reinstalling the Intel OpenGL driver for my onboard graphics card.
  • I heard the same from an other user. Seems like the upgrade changes the OpenGL driver and a reinstall is required to get it to normal work.