Print button disabled when printing to Server with multiple printers.
Problem: The issue presents itself when Repetier Host is connected to Reptier-server configured with multiple printers. If a print job is running on one printer and you are connected to the second printer. The print button will not be enabled. You must disconnect and reconnect to enable the print function. This issue does not occur if no job is running.
Steps to reproduce:
Setup Repetier Server.
Configure two or more printers on the Repetier-server and also in Repetier-Host
Start a print on printer 2
- Printer 1
- Connect to printer 1 in Repetier host
- Slice an object with any slicer - When slicing is complete , print button is grayed out.
- Disconnect \ Reconnect - print button is enabled
- Disconnect and select printer 2 in Repetier host (Repetier will auto-connect)
- Print function is enabled.
- Disconnect\reconnect - Print button is grayed out.