Build Not Visible in 3D View - Both in Print Preview and As Being Printed

This problem developed after a successful print, but the printing quit abruptly 1 second before completion.  The Log indicated the printer had lost its connection via Com Port 3.  The print actually finished beautifully, but as I prepared Repetier Host for another print, I found that I had lost visibility of the print after it had been sliced both in Print Preview and when building modes.  The only thing that was visible were the Travel Moves if that was turned on.

Not knowing where the problem lies, I reinstalled Repetier, but nothing changed.  I rebooted my desktop computer; nothing changed.  I even tried the Repetier Troubleshooting, "3D visualization not working," but what I learned is that it applies only to battery powered devices.

I frankly don't know what piece of gear is causing the problem.  Does anybody out there have any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Ken

Comments

• You can enable/disable showing travel moves and print moves. You seem to have deactivated print moves. You can enable them in toolbar with the filament eye icon.
  • That was it!  I am so grateful to you for providing your expertise. 

You have made my day.  I am going to make a $30 contribution to Repetier right now.

Many, many thanks,

Ken