there is an abnormal homing issue after printing is completed

I have an I3 structure 3D printer with MARLIN firmware. When I print using a TF card, everything works fine. After each print, the heated bed platform homes to the rear of the printer (the home position is at the bottom left corner of the heated bed) because the Y-axis limit switch is located there, and then it goes into standby.

Now, I'm using Repetier-server version 1.4.13 to control the printer through various web interfaces. I have to say that I really like Repetier-server's control interface and logic, including the setup methods. However, there's an important issue I can't resolve. After uploading the G-code to Repetier-server and clicking "Print," the printing process proceeds normally. After finishing the print, it should home (as it's configured to do so), and it indeed homes to the same position as when using a TF card for printing. However, once the heated bed reaches the home position (at the rear of the printer), it immediately starts moving to the front end of the Y-axis and continues until it collides with a fixed support. I initially thought it might be due to the bed size settings, but changing them, whether larger or smaller, still results in abnormal homing. Even using Repetier-host to control the printer doesn't resolve the issue. After many attempts, it nearly damaged the motor. Can you please tell me what might be causing this issue?

Here is the final part of the G-code. The same G-code works perfectly when copied to a TF card for printing.

G1 X138.859 Y137.359 E49.26683
G1 F705.2 X139.089 Y137.528 E49.27625
;TIME_ELAPSED:59.430971
G1 F1500 E42.77625
M140 S0
M107
M104 S0
M140 S0
G92 E0
G1 E-10 F2000
G28 X0 Y0
M84
M82 ;absolute extrusion mode
M104 S0
;End of Gcode
;SETTING_3 {"global_quality": "[general]\\nversion = 4\\nname = \\u5e38\\u752801
;SETTING_3 -20%\\ndefinition = anet3d_a8_plus\\n\\n[metadata]\\ntype = quality_c
;SETTING_3 hanges\\nquality_type = draft\\nsetting_version = 22\\n\\n[values]\\n
;SETTING_3 acceleration_enabled = False\\nadhesion_type = skirt\\nmaterial_bed_t
;SETTING_3 emperature = 60\\nsupport_enable = True\\nsupport_type = everywhere\\
;SETTING_3 n\\n", "extruder_quality": ["[general]\\nversion = 4\\nname = \\u5e38
;SETTING_3 \\u752801-20%\\ndefinition = anet3d_a8_plus\\n\\n[metadata]\\ntype = 
;SETTING_3 quality_changes\\nquality_type = draft\\nintent_category = default\\n
;SETTING_3 position = 0\\nsetting_version = 22\\n\\n[values]\\ninfill_before_wal
;SETTING_3 ls = False\\ninfill_pattern = trihexagon\\ninfill_sparse_density = 30
;SETTING_3 \\ninitial_layer_line_width_factor = 115\\ninset_direction = outside_
;SETTING_3 in\\nironing_enabled = True\\nironing_only_highest_layer = True\\niro
;SETTING_3 ning_pattern = zigzag\\nmaterial_flow_layer_0 = 110\\nmaterial_print_
;SETTING_3 temperature = 210\\nroofing_layer_count = 2\\nskirt_brim_minimal_leng
;SETTING_3 th = 350\\nskirt_height = 2\\nskirt_line_count = 2\\nsupport_pattern 
;SETTING_3 = lines\\nz_seam_type = random\\nzig_zaggify_infill = True\\n\\n"]}
It's a very frustrating problem, and I appreciate any kind-hearted person's assistance. God bless you!

Comments

• This is quite easy to solve. In  Repetier-Server you can define what to do before print start and after print finishes or gets aborted. What you see is the default action to go out of the way. 

Go to printer settings->g-codes->run after job and remove the move you do not want there. Also check behaviour on stop/pause at same page if it is what you want on these events.
  • Repetier said:
    This is quite easy to solve. In  Repetier-Server you can define what to do before print start and after print finishes or gets aborted. What you see is the default action to go out of the way. 

Go to printer settings->g-codes->run after job and remove the move you do not want there. Also check behaviour on stop/pause at same page if it is what you want on these events.
    Thank you very much for your answer!!