API key issues in Repetier-Server Pro 1.4.11 onwards

I recently updated my Repetier-Server Pro to 1.4.12 and noticed that I could no longer connect from Repetier-Host (V2.3.1) to it.
I got an error that stated my API key is incorrect. I tried to reset the API key and nothing worked.
I then proceeded to manually downgrade the Repetier-Server package to 1.4.11 and then to 1.4.10. The last working release was 1.4.10.
The following error can be seen in the logs:
MainRequestHandler::handleRequest:Assertion violation: !_pStream in file "/builds/repetier/repetier-server/Repetier-Server/Poco/Net/src/HTTPServerResponseImpl.cpp", line 69
No other errors related to Repetier-Server are present.

Comments

• Tested also nighly build (1.4.13) which didn't work either
  • Thanks for the info. We will investigate and offer a fixed host or server then.
  • mmlmml
    edited September 2023
    Repetier said:
    Thanks for the info. We will investigate and offer a fixed host or server then.

I can confirm the same issue. Upgraded to a Pro Server license recently and the API keys are always denied.
    Glad it isn't just on my end, I've been trying to figure out a fix with no luck.

Thanks!

Stumbled into another thread and saw that a fix is already coming in the next update; thanks for the hard work!

• edited September 2023
    I can confirm that Repetier-Host V2.3.2 is working with Repetier-Server Pro 1.4.12 and the issue is fixed for the original reporter as well.