Not Getting Notifications on Android

Hi
I have just bought informer and hooked it up to both my Repetier server pro instances. I have followed all the installation documentation correctly and am receiving test messages within the app. However, I am not seeing any android notifications that tell me a message has arrived within the app so I have to open the app to check whether I have received a message.
Can you help please?

I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 that is running android 12.
I have Repetier Informer 1.2.0
My servers are:
Pi 3b+ with server 1.4.2
Pi 2b With Server 1.4.2

Phone has all notifications enabled and app is allowed to send notifications. 
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have the same symptoms from both pi's.

Comments

• Irishfez said:
    Hi
    I have just bought informer and hooked it up to both my Repetier server pro instances. I have followed all the installation documentation correctly and am receiving test messages within the app. However, I am not seeing any android notifications that tell me a message has arrived within the app so I have to open the app to check whether I have received a message.
    Can you help please?

I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 that is running android 12.
    I have Repetier Informer 1.2.0
    My servers are:
    Pi 3b+ with server 1.4.2
    Pi 2b With Server 1.4.2

Phone has all notifications enabled and app is allowed to send notifications. 
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and have the same symptoms from both pi's.
    Never mind, now it seems to be working fine. I don't know if you did anything?
  • No did not do anything. Maybe android took some time to legitimate push messages. Hard to say as andoid/google part is a black box.