Connect two repetier servers

Hello,

i have my repetier server on my second location with printer. Now im going to have my second printer on my first location. Does Repetier support to connect two repetier servers, like they are one? I saw tab Alternative servers, but this is only for resource sharing?
Does repetier server suport SLA printers?

Comments

• Hello.
    Yes, alternative servers is project and resource sharing, however, if you have the pro version, you can use the Repetier-Server Monitor to get a combined view of all your printers on one screen. 
    Currently, there is no support for SLA Printers. 
  • Hello.
    Yes, alternative servers is project and resource sharing, however, if you have the pro version, you can use the Repetier-Server Monitor to get a combined view of all your printers on one screen. 
    I Currently run 22 printers on 3 servers. Most of the printers run on the USB interface. Pay for the pro, it is totally worth it. For 60$ USD, you can install it on up to 5 machines. And run as many printers as your USB bus can handle. I have around 6 per server running currently with an I3's and 4-8gb of ram. You will need a decent processor to handle the IO, but not to much ram. I pick up reman small I3 machines from best buy for around 100$. So Cheaper than an Pi, now.

• hursto75 said:
    Hello.
    I Currently run 22 printers on 3 servers. Most of the printers run on the USB interface. Pay for the pro, it is totally worth it. For 60$ USD, you can install it on up to 5 machines. And run as many printers as your USB bus can handle. I have around 6 per server running currently with an I3's and 4-8gb of ram. You will need a decent processor to handle the IO, but not to much ram. I pick up reman small I3 machines from best buy for around 100$. So Cheaper than an Pi, now.

Thanks for the answer =)