I think i found a Bug!
just want to give feedback to help the devops. following scenario+problem:
- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T @3,3Ghz | Windows7x64pro | Repetier-host v2.2.4, configured to connect via tcp/ip, but the repetier-server was offline yet
- 8 repetier-host windows opened with different stl files (hey, it's a good viewer too)
- tab-switched to CS:Go game
- and now: as long as i pressed the right shift-key, CS:GO-graphics where jerking - task-manager says: 100% CPU-LOAD, while i press shift... the repetierhost.exe files seamed to be the reason
- now, after some minutes, that i needed to create this account, i realize that this doesn't happen any more.... hope that this info maybe can help you....