Touch UI - Move/Extrude - Broken UI after update to 1.1.2 from 1.1.0

A have broken UI on the page Move/Extrude in Touch UI in the Repetir-Server version 1.1.2 updated frimn 1.1.0. In the 1.1.0 ot was okay.
Use Chromium browser in the kiosek mode and I was try delete cookies, but not working. Device is Pipo X8 wit resolutio 1280x800 and OS is Debian 9.13 (stretch).

Comments

• Yes, already fixed for next release comming soon.
  • Same issue here, also occurs on Android 9 Chrome browser and Android 10 stock chrome. Thanks, excited for the next release.
  • In the 1.2.0 version it's fixed. Just now i was update and it's working fine. 
  • I'm still having this issue. I'm using the latest version 1.2.1
    Is this a new bug?
  • Did you do a reload UI to ensure it is reloaded?
    What does it look like for you and what is your screen resolution? Currently no design issue on that page is known. Can you post a screenshot/photo of it (e.g. on imgur.com)
  • I'm running the rpi image of the server. I was running a very old version and upgraded by exporting the config and setting up everything from the start. Then I imported the config.
    So I guess I'm on a clean state ;)

I use latest Chrome on my Android 11 phone. (OnePlus 7T Pro)

Here are some images of how looks.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/27vvztmHbAd9rSPk9

I get a hover effect showing the current position when trying to pull Z with my finger on the screen in this example, but it doesn't move the handle
  • Thats actually the regular GUI, not what we call the touch ui discussed above. That is the one on a pi touchscreen.

Will check z axis on mobile, but these things often make problem on real touch screen. Further down is a move group where you also have buttons to move as alternative. Just checked and it does in deed not move on mobile. Will see if I can find a solution.
  • edited February 2022
    oh... I see...
    Well anyways... this worked fine before the update ;) 
    Thanks for the fast investigation!
  • Sorry to bother you, but do you see ant ETA for this? 
    Then I can stop refreshing this tab ;D
  • On monday is planned release date for 1.3.0 where it is fixed. Now even prevents scrolling when you drag them.
  • Love to hear that! Thank you so much <3
  • Works like a charm. Thank you!