Cannot see projects/objects from another server

edited July 2021 in Bug Reports
I have created a project in my RPI1 but I cannot see it in RPI2, and viceversa.
Both servers are correctly configured to share projects, the API keys are correctly entered in "alternative servers", their status is in fact in green, so theoretically they see each other.
I've also tried changing the API keys of both servers and then reassigning them as alternatives, but it still doesn't work.

Comments

• Check if the share projects checkbox in alternative servers is active and rendering/cpu intensive work on other is deactivated. Then they should appear in the project dropdown list.
  • edited July 2021
    So the rendering/cpu intensive work option must be active on the server hosting the projects?
    What if both of my servers have items to share? Do I have to enable it in both?
    Having two identical printers each with its RPI it would be very useful to be able to share gcodes between both, without going through the "objects" section.
  • No cpu intensive is independent and should only be enabled if the other computer is much faster.
    But there is as well an option to share projects that must be enabled. If the pc is shown in green it‘s contens shoukd then appear in projects by selecting that server in the server dropdown.
  • edited July 2021
    Repetier said:
    No cpu intensive is independent and should only be enabled if the other computer is much faster.
    But there is as well an option to share projects that must be enabled. If the pc is shown in green it‘s contens shoukd then appear in projects by selecting that server in the server dropdown.

Yet it does not happen here, inexplicable.
    Both servers see each other in green.
    In the drop down menu I always see the other server name, but zero projects.
    Without a debugged log it is difficult to understand why.

• Ok I'm back and can now test myself. It is working for me. In connectivity these are marked as "Show stored Projects: yes" and head is green to show they are connected. The api key is the server api key so they have permission to query for projects. The remote servers are also pro versions. 

Is this the same in your case? When you connect directly to the remote server do you see the projects there?