Deactivating keys on dead hardware / Managing currently activated licenses?

So i've been migrating the workshop and discovered that 2 of my Pi's were dead for some reason - refused to consistently boot and when they would, were horribly unstable.

I replaced them under warranty and shipped the units / got the replacements, but couldn't deactivate the keys. I decided to just reinstall cleanly since there was that nasty update bug in 94.2. But now, 2 of the units are saying that my licenses are exceeded.

Admins- is there a way to get a reset on these two units so I can migrate to these two new ones? I'm only using 3 of my seats currently. 

Comments

• I guess you already mailed me the code which I reactivated a few minutes ago. If not send us in an e-mail or pm the license code and we can activate it.

Also not unstable PIs are normally a power problem. In latest 0.94.3 server version is a bolt menu where you can see if your pi had undervoltage problems since last boot. These can cause unstable behaviour and you should then improve power supply as described in our faq.
  • Repetier said:
    I guess you already mailed me the code which I reactivated a few minutes ago. If not send us in an e-mail or pm the license code and we can activate it.

Also not unstable PIs are normally a power problem. In latest 0.94.3 server version is a bolt menu where you can see if your pi had undervoltage problems since last boot. These can cause unstable behaviour and you should then improve power supply as described in our faq.
    Yep! taken care of- thanks again.

Sadly, the power issue was from a storm that caused some wonkiness inside the pi's - power was stable, but wlan0 went out and stayed out, as well as other glitches that got worse over time-- perhaps failing components that finally let go? We may never know now since they're off and away.