Mise en veille Raspberry pi sans écrans (image Raspberry Pi)

Bonjour à tous.
J'ai installé la version de l'image disponible sur répétier version serveur pour Raspberry Pi B+
Le problème c'est qu'après un moment l'imprimante ralenti, fait des pauses, puis s'arrête complet et brûle ainsi la pièce.
Je dois brancher une souris puis la bouger pour que l'impression reprenne normalement.
C'est la dernière mise à jour.
Je pense que c'est une sorte de mode en veille qui affecte le port serie (USB). Le serveur reste accessible en tapant sont adresse ip.
Comment régler ce problème de mise en veille ou ce problème ? Quelqu'un à déjà rencontré ce soucis ?
English translatted :
Good morning all.
I installed the version of the image available on repetier server version for Raspberry Pi B +
The problem is that after a while the printer slows down, pauses, then stops completely and burns the part.
I have to plug in a mouse and move it so that printing resumes normally.
Is the last update installed.
I think it is a kind of standby mode that affects the serial port (USB). The server remains accessible by typing its ip address.
How do I fix this sleep or problem? Has anyone ever encountered this concern?

Comments

• Never had any of our images going to sleep mode.
    But if this is the pi 1 make sure that you have disabled starting x server/chromium. These cost lots of cpu power and I assume you have no display connected. This also controls monitor standby but don't think it would cause pi to sleep.
    In recent images you just edit /boot/repetier-image-setup.txt  and set RUN_CHROME to 0 then reboot.
  • Thanx. I test tomorow.