Where are the setup and tuning data stored?

Computer died, saved the HD to a USB external box, put up a new machine, installed Repetier Host (V2.1.6) from a download.  Now I get to go thru and re-create all of those (about a zillion) tuning settings I had adjusted on the previous setup.  Is there a file within the Repetier Host environment that I can copy over from the old setup and pick all of those up without going thru by hand again (including the Cura slicing engine)?

Comments

• If you speak about slicer settings, these are in files. Host setting it self is in registry.
    CuraEngine is in HOMDIR/AppData/local/Repetier-Host/CuraEngine and slic3r in HOME/AppData/Roaming/Slic3r or Slic3rPE for PrusaEngine.
  • Repetier said:
    If you speak about slicer settings, these are in files. Host setting it self is in registry.
    CuraEngine is in HOMDIR/AppData/local/Repetier-Host/CuraEngine and slic3r in HOME/AppData/Roaming/Slic3r or Slic3rPE for PrusaEngine.

Thank you.  Having the slicer settings is a big step up as that was where most of the fuss was during the tuning operation.  I can't (won't) dig in the registry for the Host settings but those are less difficult to re-create.