Print profile only shows default

Hi, I am running Repetier Host v2.1.6 on Windows 10 connecting to Server Pro on a linux machine.

From the Slicer Tab, hitting "Configuration" brings me to Cura Engine Settings. On the printer Tab, only the default printer setting is available on the top pulldown menu. If I make a change to any printer setting then do "save as", and then type a new name say, "PETG", it errors out telling me that that profile is already defined.

It is true that I had previously defined it(I had created it and done a "Save as", but I cannot find it on the pull down menu.

Obviously something is corrupted. Where are these profiles stored? Can I delete the one that is already defined (that I cannot see?)

Any help would be appreciated.

--D

Comments

• They are stored in Workdirectory/CuraEngine/<printername>. Please check if they are readable with user permissions. They get read on startup. Also check if you run host form command line if you see error messages regarding them.
  • Thanks! I have no idea what was going on, but I modified those files and now I am good.