Repetier Server iOS app?

I find the Repetier Monitor for OS X a fantastic app and it streamlines my workflow between my printers and will make it so easy now to incorporate more servers and be able to monitor them as if they were one.

It would be great to have a monitor app for smart phone and even better tablet particularly iOS.

Comments

• The app was designed for bigger screens so smartphones would not work here. Also some key functions like upload directory and backup would not work on tablet. The rest should work on fine on a tablet. Will have to think about that possibility.
  • I'd really like to see this in some form too. Or perhaps integration with some other messaging app. I used Telegram from my Octoprint installs sometime ago and that worked really well.
  • I'd really like to see this in some form too. Or perhaps integration with some other messaging app. I used Telegram from my Octoprint installs sometime ago and that worked really well.
    their is a Repetier messaging app. it sends push notifications for various events