Version 0.92.1 Prusa /dev/ttyAMA0

Hallo,

seit ich heute auf Version 0.92.1 update gemacht habe funktionier mein Prusa über /dev/ttyAMA0 nicht mehr.... hat die ganze Zeit ohne Probleme Funktioniert, jetzt findet er auf der Schnittstelle keinen Drucker mehr... 
ich direkt am Mainboard über RAPI/Port angeschlossen..

jemand eine Idee

Comments

• Strange thing. Just tested on my Prusa and got the same. After some hours of investigating I at least found out that the checkbox "Port is visible even if printer is not running" seems to trigger the problem. Also I can connect with that setting to real usb of prusa it doe snot work with internal ttyAMA0 any more as it seems. And that also I wrote it for that case to reduce all the log retries when prusa is not enabled.

So for now you can disable that setting and I hope it is the same problem as for me. Will check what changes apart from logging with that. and will fix it for 0.92.2 coming soon. 
  • Hello,

Thanks man .... disable Port is visible even if printer is not running.... works for me...

Thanks.....
  • Ok, found the problem. Fixed in 0.92.2 until then just work with the switch disabled.
  • edited September 2019
    Bonjour,
    Depuis la version 0.92.1 Pro, je pense rencontrer le même problème, tout fonctionne sauf que le serveur ne semble pas se connecter à l’imprimante USB, je n’ai pas activé "le port est visible même si l’imprimante ne fonctionne pas" mais ça ne règle pas le problème à la maison, donc je ne peux pas utiliser ma licence pro si vous pouvez m'aider s'il vous plaît. que devrais-je faire ?? : '(L'
    appareil photo ne fonctionne pas trop ..... L'adresse IP n'est plus marquée sur l'écran de ma Prusa.
    Le serveur ne reçoit plus les données de l'imprimante et ne commence pas à imprimer car il est gelé
    is it possible to test your version 0.92.2 to see if this fixes the problem ??  
    [Prusa MK3 firmware 3.7.2]

• Server 0.92.2 should come today or tomorrow depending on the last bugs I want to remove.

With these settings it should work fine. But make sure that in prusa using Raspberry Port is off or the printer can not connect over usb I think.

Settings should work also with 0.92.1 I had tested usb that way.

What pi are you using? Zero W on the board connector or external pi? I wonder because the pi zero only has one usb port and with webcam you need 2 if both use usb.

Also whcih image do you use. V15 had broken webcam support so that might also be a reason webcam does not work.

And last, please answer in english. Don't speak french and translation with google is hard to understand.
  • edited September 2019
    Hello,
    Sorry for the automatic translation of google that has messed up in my message. I use a rpi 3B +.
    Regarding the port rpi in Prusa I noticed that it was ON yesterday during my tests so I will try again by switching it to OFF to see if this solves the problem on my side and I'll let you know by 3 hours when I went home. thanks a lot for your help
    (i use V17 image)
  • Jerlo said:
    Hello,
    Sorry for the automatic translation of google that has messed up in my message. I use a rpi 3B +.
    Regarding the port rpi in Prusa I noticed that it was ON yesterday during my tests so I will try again by switching it to OFF to see if this solves the problem on my side and I'll let you know by 3 hours when I went home. thanks a lot for your help
    (i use V17 image)
    So with the rpi OFF in Prusa it's Ok  :) Thank you so much for your help ! Waiting for v0.92.2 <span>:smiley:</span>