slic3r postprocessors in Repetier Host

Hi!
Im trying to set my MakerBot Replicator on Repetier Host. I know that there are a many problem to control bot via USB, but I need just generate SD-card code. My way is using slic3r slicer with post processor GPX for converting GCODE to X3G. It is working good, when I use standalone slic3r without Repetier. But I want to use Repetier GUI and thus have a problem...
When I make slice with slic3r using Repetier, I get GCODE and Repetier goes to the next step (gcode editor) missing postprocessing operations described in slic3r. So I need to start GPX-postprocessor self.

How I can see, Repetier create temprory composition.gcode file in own workpath. Can I set the file name and directory to store this temprory file?

Comments

• Repetier does not understand GPX so you can not connect to printers requiring that protocol.
  • Repetier said:
    Repetier does not understand GPX so you can not connect to printers requiring that protocol.
    GPX is a postprocessor, which convert GCODE to the X3G for MakerBot. I dont wanna connect to the printer, I want to start this programm (GPX) automatically after slic3r slicing. If I do that in standalone slic3r its work greaht, but if I do that using Repetier, I get composition.gcode in temprory directory of Repetier. I need to know, can I change this default directory and defualt filename on my own?
  • Ok, no it is always composition.gcode so host finds it to read it afterwards. In host printer settings->advanced you can call a script with it after slicing is done. Same would happen if you define it in slic3r printer settings for postprocessor. But I assume your problem is that the name is always the same and not so meaningful. Don't see a solution for that problem.
  • Repetier said:
    Ok, no it is always composition.gcode so host finds it to read it afterwards. In host printer settings->advanced you can call a script with it after slicing is done. Same would happen if you define it in slic3r printer settings for postprocessor. But I assume your problem is that the name is always the same and not so meaningful. Don't see a solution for that problem.
    Ok, thank you for the quick response! I will try to use your advice.
    Please, can you get me example to describe any script with some input and output parameters. 
  • In both solutions you get the filename as parameter and can do what you want. Slic3r expects you to modify the file and host would expect to make a copy so you can in and output file names as parameter, see advanced tab on placeholder. So you can do whatever you want with the filenames known - upload to some destination, modify, ... 
  • edited June 2019
    Repetier said:
    In both solutions you get the filename as parameter and can do what you want. Slic3r expects you to modify the file and host would expect to make a copy so you can in and output file names as parameter, see advanced tab on placeholder. So you can do whatever you want with the filenames known - upload to some destination, modify, ... 
    Ok, I understand!
    Can I get filename from upload STL-file?
  • Sorry not available. Maybe I can add name suggestion in it next release.