Vertical Horizontal Touchscreen

Does repetier server has a vertical screen setup, for an image on RPi 3 B.
Display: Raspberry pi foundation 7" display, 
RPi: Raspberry Pi 3 B
Repetier Server: Image V8 with Repetier-Server 0.86.2 for Raspberry Pi

I am aware of raspberry pi setting to rotate screen, but once switched part the server touch icons go off screen, it does not adjust to vertical setting...

any thoughts?

Comments

• Resolution 800x480, once rotated (90 degrees), we are looking for the interface to show 480x800
  • It might have to do with css right? any easy way to migrate to 480x800 (instead of 800x480)
  • Interface was designed with wide screen in mind, so we only have have breakpoints for the common wide screen resolutions. You can download the sources for the printer frontend and modify the sass main config and add your resolution instead. Then it should fill the complete display, also some pages will only use the upper half.
  • Repetier said:
    Interface was designed with wide screen in mind, so we only have have breakpoints for the common wide screen resolutions. You can download the sources for the printer frontend and modify the sass main config and add your resolution instead. Then it should fill the complete display, also some pages will only use the upper half.
    What specifically do you mean "download the sources for the printer" download from where?, is this a source code for the html repetier server interface (0.86.2), where I can find the sass main config?

• amigoloko said:
    Repetier said:
    Interface was designed with wide screen in mind, so we only have have breakpoints for the common wide screen resolutions. You can download the sources for the printer frontend and modify the sass main config and add your resolution instead. Then it should fill the complete display, also some pages will only use the upper half.
    What specifically do you mean "download the sources for the printer" download from where?, is this a source code for the html repetier server interface (0.86.2), where I can find the sass main config?

is it form here: https://www.repetier-server.com/customizing-printer-frontend/
    ?
  • Exactly. All you need is to rerun is the css generator after adding your resolutions in the selector sass file. Or simply use only one for 480px width and set height accordingly.