Rpi 3 and HDMI display

good day, i can ask how do i solve the problem between raspberry pi 3 and HDMI touch display, i mean by repetier server here: https://www.repetier-server.com/download-images/ ;   i found a link for downloading the picture but there is a guide to smaller displays via GPIO i have a HDMI touch display 5 inch 800x480 thank you for help

Comments

• By default it works for the official pi display which uses hdmi with 800x480 pixel resolution. So question is what exactly the problem is? If you use the hdmi port I guess you need also a usb connection for the touch control and maybe install the drivers for the touch control as described in your displays documentation.
  • Did you connect it with hdmi cable? Info is a but confusing saying that this is required for some pis and not for others. I'm not aware that hdmi signal is also available on gpio pins also that might be true. But do not know if that needs special handling. In general /boot/config.txt defines the display type, settings and driver and display vendor should provide informations about how to set up this for the pi.
  • as Repetier said " In general /boot/config.txt defines the display type, settings and driver"

as i have the same Display , try as follows :

In  /boot/config.txt  add the following lines at the end of the file:

max_usb_current=1
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=1
    hdmi_mode=87
    hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
    dtoverlay=ads7846,cs=1,penirq=25,penirq_pull=2,speed=50000,keep_vref_on=0,swapxy=0,pmax=255,xohms=150,xmin=200,xmax=3900,ymin=200,ymax=3900

For me that works.