Fix the Error and use M999 to restart. Please help.

I am new to 3d printing and using Repetier. About a year ago I bought a Printrbot Simple Maker's Edition (Model 1405) and I haven't assembled it until recently because I never got around to it. I am trying to perform my first print after assembling it and whenever I try to manually adjust any of the axis or anything else it will bring up an error saying "Error: Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)." The max temperature for my extruder is set at 195 but it never even begins to heat up when I get the error. I would appreciate any help, Thanks. 

Comments

• I'm sorry, I just realized I posted this in the Windows category. Is there any way to delete this one?
  • Actually the not heating is most likely what triggers the error. If you enable a heater firmware expects to read higher temperatures after a while. When this does not happen something is wrong and for safety it disables them. Typical reason is having connected the thermistors to the wrong pins so bed measures extruder for example. So check first if all thermistors are assigned correctly. Touch them by hand and in host you should see the temperature rise a bit. So watch out which rises for which thermistor.