P802 Firmware not persistent

I am new to 3D printing and I think I might have bit off more than I can chew but I'm trying to get this figure out.  When I try to upload firmware to my P802m it take several tries before it will successfully load with a blinking cursor in the top left of the screen and then once I power down and turn back on the firmware is gone and the screen is blank.  Any Ideas as to what I am doing wrong and what I need to do o fix this issue?

Comments

• Have you tried hitting reset after power on? I know some due boards have a bug crashing when powered.

Also a common mistake is that if boards need a boot pin set to upload firmware, you need to remove the boot pin when you are finished or it goes into upload mode again instead of booting uploaded firmware.
  • The jumpers his talking about are next to your reset button 3 pins, 2 front or 2 back be jumped.
    2 front for firmware threw usb "no psu," back 2 pins for normal function.

Cant see that being the problem. Put your cache to 63 under, printer settings, communication and that drop down menu for restart on emergency button.
    On your baudrate page under the baudrate.

Try that but im having issues with this board too its the melzi, your motors look off too like mine.

Could be firmware im new too but ive been researching hard hard aha.