Blank page on 0.80.3
edited December 2016
Installed over 0.80.2 (work fine)
Hardware: Odroid C1
Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Screenshot of Chrome console with JS errors.
I'm quite sure armhf would match better, but both should work.
The error does not appear for me so it is either using a cached file in browser from previous version or a file is maybe corrupted. Try first clearing browser cache and see if error still is there. Then reinstall (maybe hf version even) and try again.
I figured out what went wrong, if my browser sends locale (ru) then nothing works. I install browser plugin (Quick Languache Switcher) and changed the locale to EN, then everything is working as it should.
Thanks for the hint. Will test with unsuported language. Should automatically switch to english in that case. SOunds like that is then somehow not working correctly.
An easy way to reproduce the error, open
the corrected files of Russian localization. Just replace the files "ru.po" and "ru.mo" in the "languages" directory (by default "c:\Program Files\Repetier-Server\languages\"