BTT SKR Pico and Klipper

I am wondering if the new 32 bit BTT SKR Pico (designed specifically for Klipper) is a compatible control board to use with Repetier Server and Klipper firmware? BTT has their own firmware upload method and Repetier Server appears to have a method. It there a way to make this board work on Repetier Server? 

Comments

• Here is a data sheet for the BTT SKR Pico.  Data information is below the file section.  I'm using the USB connection. If this board will not work does anyone have suggestions for a 32 bit control board that will work. Thanks for any help! SKR-Pico/Klipper at master · bigtreetech/SKR-Pico · GitHub

• I see no reason why it should not work. We use the official github klipper version. Flash uploader only works for avr boards, for all others you download the compiled firmware and upload it as described on your pc.

I don't have the board, so can not say anything about the quality.
  • That is great news! I have the board. It appears well made and was relatively easy to flash. I have seen some test cubes made with this board that are excellent.
  •  > I have seen some test cubes made with this board that are excellent.
    Well also board has part in quality depending on speed and driver the printer is also important:-) Anyhow, great you got it uploaded already.