Touch Screen install

Hi, Im new to Repetier, and have just purchased the full pro version . My question and situation is as follows. I have an existing Pi Images, running the Voron instance of Klipper, Moonraker and Mainsail. Today I installed Repetier Server V1.3 using the provided single line install. I was testing KlipperScreen previously, but have now uninstalled this. I wish to have the Repetier LCD GUI screen load on boot, for control at the printer. are there specific instructions in order to complete this please

Comments

• You get this when you use our pi image - currently we are working on new image to appear with next release having also improved klipper integration. Due to fact that klipper runs by default as pi while server as repetierserver this is causing often issues we prevent with our klipper installtion.

Anyhow, the trick is to start chromium in autostart. For the bullseye default gui you have autostart file in 
    /home/pi/.config/lxsession/LXDE-pi

and you could add

while ! nc -z localhost 3344; do
      sleep 0.1
    done

chromium-browser --force-device-scale-factor=1 --disable-features=TranslateUI,Translate --app-auto-launched --disable-pinch --noerrdialogs --disable-suggestions-service --disable-translate --disable-save-password-bubble --disable-session-crashed-bubble --disable-infobars --touch-events=disabled --disable-gesture-typing --kiosk --check-for-update-interval=31536000 http://127.0.0.1:3344/modules/front2/app/app.html &

to wait for server to run and start chromium. That is how we do it in next image release. Not sure if the klippe rpi image uses same solution, but what you want is starting chromium with given parameter.