Connecting printers and cameras to raspberry pi zero W and to repetier server

Hello,

I would like to connect my 1 prusa mini and prusa mk3s to raspberry pi zero W and then connect such 4-5 raspberry pi to a common server, how can I do that?

Also, I know we can use repetier server monitor, but when I use that, my IP address to the repetier server is not working anymore, its just converted to localhost:3344/#/dashboard.

Can someone please help me with this issue? 

Comments

• Be careful how much you add to a pi 0. It is not very powerful and has only a bit of ram compared to model 3 and better. Have only testen on mk3s plus webcam so far.

If you have a instance running on a pc you add the server in global settings->connectivity and select which actions to outsource.

> its just converted to localhost:3344/#/dashboard.
    localhost is the computer running server so only works on that computer. In general you need the ip/host name of the network. See in dashboard at bottom to see all available IPs. Also make sure your router associates the mac with always the same ip or if your computer can use zeroconf domainnames and server runs on a pi that the host names differ to use the correct one.

• Thank you very much. I was also wondering if I can connect Ultimaker 3S to my repetier server over ethernet connected to raspberry pi?
  • I'm not sure about that. This requires a telnet like port that sends g-code 1:1 the same as over usb. I can not say if ultimaker offers that port. You can test with a portscanner which ports are available and try them with tcp/ip connector.