Experience with 3Dgence One printer

Hi
Do you have experience connecting a older 3Dgence printer (One, P255 and F340) to a Repetier server? 
I have tried to connect a couple of 3Dgence printers to your servers but it looks like i'm not getting all the features over.
eg filament runout sensor, and information on the printer has paused ex. if a filement slip has been detected.

Printers are running marlin firmware. 

Comments

• Please check console or log if the firmware sends any message on that event. Unfortunately I have already seen several printers that are not configured to tell hosts about that event and have it only working with sd card print. Completely unneeded but that if that is how they are configured it can not be used. You then need to either recompile firmware with different settings so you send messages or use a extra sensor that is connected to a pi (if using one) and use the gpio input for this instead. In our docs on the homepage where we explain gpio the sensor is our example as it is a frequent case users use gpio.
  • M412 and M412 S1 dos did not give any response.
    M119 only show the end position sensors "x_min: H y_min:L z_min:L"
    Or do I have to set up a filament run-out situation and look at the lock?
    Or do I use the wrong G-codes in the console, or is the printer not configured to tell hosts about that even, from what I tell you? 

• >Or do I have to set up a filament run-out situation and look at the lock?

Exactly. We do not pull for the sensor - that has bad effects on speed. We expect firmware to send a message on the event. We already have the typical responses we know implemented to listen for like enque M600 or so. Messages have changed over marlin versions, so there are several implemented already. But with our listener it is possible to add any new response needed as long as there is a message.